Hypnotherapy For Fear of Intimacy
Overcome Fear of Intimacy Hypnotherapy In London
Hypnotherapy for fear of intimacy, can free you from a fear that’s stopping you from having real connections and intimacy with loved ones, friends, family or in the beginning of new relationships. It usually occurs when people either fear being rejected and/or fear being overwhelmed and controlled by another person. So being afraid of intimacy is really either the fear of having our feelings hurt or of feeling vulnerable. You could also say a fear of “Into me see”.
It’s possible to have these emotions (which in many ways a completely normal) blocking us from having full relationships with others, whether they be new partners, a husband or wife, siblings, even our parents, or even a fear of getting too close for comfort with our friends.
The fear of vulnerability, and connection, and even opening up about our real feelings, and emotions can seem overwhelming. Sometimes the fear of intimacy will take you away from the relationships that you really want to develop into something more meaningful. This fear of intimacy may even separate relationships from a more protected controlled personal sex life that may also become free from real physical connection, where once there was perhaps in the beginning, but now after such a long time seems almost too difficult to reignite and find again. Relationships can become stale, and may even end if the fear of intimacy isn’t overcome in time.
Hypnotherapy for the fear of intimacy, can shift what seem to be difficult blocks to communicate with others at a deeper and meaningful level.
Identifying the blocks, what is stopping you from being closer and more intimate with others? Finding your confidence, outward other-centredness, learning how to relax, how to become a little more playful, can all help toward breaking down the fear of intimacy. Remember that this fear, is only a fear, but by allowing it to remain in your life, separates you from the joy of being part of the human race, on all the different levels that matter. This fear can feel like a phobia.
Let me help you overcome your fear of intimacy with hypnotherapy, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming NLP at my clinic in central London.
One to One Hypnotherapy Sessions
on 020 7917 9878
- I stopped smoking using Max’s ‘Quit Smoking Now’ app years ago. It really worked.Ewan McGregor OBEActor & Director
- It’s amazing! I used to have sleep problems from jet lag travelling across time zones because of my work, but since listening to Max Kirsten’s Sleep Insomnia program, I now sleep so much better.Dougray ScottActor
- Glad to find hypnotherapist Max Kirsten on Twitter. Discovered his Insomnia apps via The Wall Street Journal. They are amazing. They work.Louise MenschAuthor & Politician
- I found Max Kirsten’s “Relax Now” app to be totally relaxing, rejuvenating and refreshing, and I know you will too.Joseph FiennesActor
- Max Kirsten is the man for public speaking success coaching.Ozwald Boateng OBEFashion Designer
Advanced Hypnotherapy for Fear of Intimacy With Max Kirsten
- A unique combination of hypnosis, NLP and latest cognitive behavioural techniques
- Transform negative thoughts and fears of intimacy
- A powerful, refined and effective way to enhance your confidence
Dental Phobia and Needles
Eating Disorders (ED)
Fear of Confined Spaces
Fear of Flying
Fear of Heights
Fear of Intimacy
Fear of Public Speaking
Fear of Spiders, Reptiles, Birds
Fertility & IVF
Gastric Band Hypnosis
Help with IBS
Increase Your Confidence
IVF & Fertility
NLP Business Coaching
NLP Stage Nerves Coaching
NLP Success Coaching
Panic Attack Treatment
Social Media Addiction
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
Treatment for PTSD
Make An Appointment
The Max Kirsten Clinic
35 Beauchamp Place,
Knightsbridge, London, SW3 1NU
Call Us Now 020 7917 9878
International callers +44 20 7917 9878