Hypnotherapy For IBS
Hypnotherapy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome In London
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is predominantly triggered by anxiety and stress. It is considered to be a psychosomatic condition and is difficult to treat with normal medical treatments. On average 1 in 5 people develop IBS, with symptoms including stomach pain, diarrhoea and constipation. Relaxation techniques including self-hypnosis and guided imagery are very effective ways at re-setting the body/gut to the optimal para-sympathetic side of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS).
Max Kirsten has been working with IBS patients for many years and has helped many sufferers become symptom free through hypnotherapy for IBS. Hypnosis for IBS is an effective IBS treatment and can help you overcome the worst of your irritable bowel syndrome symptoms.
Learn how to take control of your gut with powerful self-hypnosis. Learning to reduce stress and anxiety greatly improves IBS conditions, as well as looking through your diet and lifestyle, assessing any changes that need to be made, Max also usually recommends taking a good probiotic in conjunction to the IBS hypnotherapy treatment at his clinic in London.
Clinical Hypnotherapy techniques can often bring around profound and even permanent gut and digestive changes within your body, if practised regularly, helping you to live and be symptom free from IBS.
One to One Hypnotherapy Sessions
on 020 7917 9878
- I stopped smoking using Max’s ‘Quit Smoking Now’ app years ago. It really worked.Ewan McGregor OBEActor & Director
- It’s amazing! I used to have sleep problems from jet lag travelling across time zones because of my work, but since listening to Max Kirsten’s Sleep Insomnia program, I now sleep so much better.Dougray ScottActor
- Glad to find hypnotherapist Max Kirsten on Twitter. Discovered his Insomnia apps via The Wall Street Journal. They are amazing. They work.Louise MenschAuthor & Politician
- I found Max Kirsten’s “Relax Now” app to be totally relaxing, rejuvenating and refreshing, and I know you will too.Joseph FiennesActor
- Max Kirsten is the man for public speaking success coaching.Ozwald Boateng OBEFashion Designer
Clinical Hypnosis Treatment For IBS
- A unique combination of hypnotherapy with cognitive behavioural techniques
- Learn how to relax and practice self-hypnosis to beat your IBS
- Hypnotherapy for IBS is a powerful and effective way to help improve your digestive tract
IMPORTANT: Please note that the effects of therapy may differ for different clients. No therapy can give you a 100% guarantee of a cure. All clients are required to complete a questionnaire form before undertaking hypnotherapy, in which you will be asked to disclose certain medical information. Whilst clinical hypnotherapy is very safe, if you are epileptic, or undergoing psychiatric treatment, then you should obtain a letter from your medical practitioner to confirm that you may have treatment for IBS Hypnotherapy London.
* Usually 2-3 sessions.
Dental Phobia and Needles
Eating Disorders (ED)
Fear of Confined Spaces
Fear of Flying
Fear of Heights
Fear of Intimacy
Fear of Public Speaking
Fear of Spiders, Reptiles, Birds
Fertility & IVF
Gastric Band Hypnosis
Help with IBS
Increase Your Confidence
IVF & Fertility
NLP Business Coaching
NLP Stage Nerves Coaching
NLP Success Coaching
Panic Attack Treatment
Social Media Addiction
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
Treatment for PTSD
Make An Appointment
The Max Kirsten Clinic
35 Beauchamp Place,
Knightsbridge, London, SW3 1NU
Call Us Now 020 7917 9878
International callers +44 20 7917 9878