Performance Nerves Hypnotherapy London
“Going on Broadway for the first previews has been a nervy thing, but Max Kirsten’s hypnotherapy has been brilliant!” ~ Ewan McGregor OBE (Actor)
Do you suffer from performance nerves or anxiety? Do you call it stage nerves or stage fright? Do you have a fear of going blank, giving a poor performance, or making a mistake, or playing a bad note, or playing a bad game, or playing badly on the pitch, or on the running track, or just looking stressed in front of the media, in front of a camera, or are you having sleepless nights worrying about the performance or interview or exam you will do tomorrow? Do you dread the unfortunate disaster in the past, happening to you again?
Don’t worry, you are not alone. Performance nerves affects most performers, sportsmen, actors, comedians and presenters at some point in their careers. Hypnotherapy and NLP can be extremely transformational to turn a negative challenge into a positive, exciting opportunity. Overcoming all forms of fear and future based anxiety is easier than you think. Learn to change the way that you not only think, but also the way that you move and breathe.
I will teach you techniques that will help you achieve the state of flow, where it becomes almost effortless to find within you everything that you need to do whatever it is that your performance nervousness is affecting, so that you can get back on track, and become more confident in all aspects of your performance. You will learn to bring out the best in yourself effortlessly and consistently.
Regain control of your thoughts, feelings and your physiology so that every performance will become your best yet. Learn to only compete with yourself. Improving all the time.
Clinical Hypnotherapy and NLP techniques can help you to overcome performance nerves and stage fright:
- Reduce the physical impact of anxiety
- Create the inner condition of relaxation, confidence and calm
- Achieve a free-form state of flow necessary for confident performance
- turn fear into excitement
- Strengthen mental toughness, resilience, focus and patience
- Release all negative past events, habits and thinking that contribute to anxiety nerves
- Make use of travel/waiting time to positively mentally rehearse and review performance
- Use all aspects of performance (successes and mistakes) to your advantage
- Reduce reliance on negative coping strategies e.g. smoking/drinking/drugs/over/under eating
IMPORTANT: Please note that the effects of therapy may differ for different clients. No therapy can give you a 100% guarantee of a cure. All clients are required to complete a questionnaire form before undertaking hypnotherapy, in which you will be asked to disclose certain medical information. Whilst clinical hypnotherapy is very safe, if you are epileptic, or undergoing psychiatric treatment, then you should obtain a letter from your medical practitioner to confirm that you may have Performance Nerves Hypnotherapy London. Performance Anxiety Hypnotherapy London.