Success Coaching London [y]
- What actions are you ready to commit to?
- What challenges did you face since the previous session?
- What will be the focus for the next session?
- How will you know when you are where you want to be?
These clarifying questions allow you to keep the momentum going and also help to focus on what’s important. This step, completed prior to sessions, will give structure to what would otherwise be a disorganised process.
Here’s a breakdown of each component for Max Kirsten’s Success Coaching model:
S: Success Planning
U: Unlimited possibilities
C: Charting Your Goals
C: Creating Your Future Today!
E: Expect and Commit
S: Synergistic Connections
S: Success Pathways
It is important to be open to all possibilities. In an ever-changing world the most adaptive of us can thrive and survive almost anywhere!
Who has been successful before you. If you begin to do what they did you can get what they’ve got! This is a modelling behaviour that anyone can emulate.
Starting with Goal setting, what are the mile-stones etc you will pass on the way?
Obviously, it’s all about moving forwards and achieving your goals.
What do you need to move forward today right NOW?
What specific opportunities exist or that you can create to accomplish your goals. What is going to get you there?
What do you expect to achieve?
Your desired change requires action and a commitment to action. You cannot expect to change, unless you’re committed to change, which means taking daily action daily.
Being at one with yourself. So that even if you are following a dream alone, at least you feel good with it.
Being congruent, is an important key to achieving real lasting change. If you are incongruent then your goal may never be fully achieved or even if it is it may not last very long.
What are you really prepared to do or change in order to make sure that your dream comes true? Don’t let the old version of you somehow hold you back from becoming the New Successful YOU. Seek allies and friends who are also on their success journey along the way.
Remember to enjoy the journey as well as the destination.
* Usually 5-10 sessions.
- I stopped smoking using Max’s ‘Quit Smoking Now’ app years ago. It really worked.Ewan McGregor OBEActor & Director
- It’s amazing! I used to have sleep problems from jet lag travelling across time zones because of my work, but since listening to Max Kirsten’s Sleep Insomnia program, I now sleep so much better.Dougray ScottActor
- Glad to find hypnotherapist Max Kirsten on Twitter. Discovered his Insomnia apps via The Wall Street Journal. They are amazing. They work.Louise MenschAuthor & Politician
- I found Max Kirsten’s “Relax Now” app to be totally relaxing, rejuvenating and refreshing, and I know you will too.Joseph FiennesActor
- Max Kirsten is the man for public speaking success coaching.Ozwald Boateng OBEFashion Designer
Success Coaching In London
- A unique combination of NLP Success Coaching with 'Cognitive Behavioural Techniques'
- Transform the unwanted subconscious habit into a much healthier positive behaviour
- A powerful, refined and effective way to enhance your confidence
- Life Coaching with 'Success in Mind'.
- Goal setting with 'milestone after milestone' Personal Accountability.
- Finding your essential 'Grit', 'Determination', 'Mental Toughness' and 'Resilience'.
- Find 'Personal Empowerment' and 'Ownership' in our modern 'Blame Culture'.
- Release any 'Limiting Beliefs' to achieve your goals and dreams.
- Achieve your optimal work/life balance.
- 'Enjoy the journey'.
Dental Phobia and Needles
Eating Disorders (ED)
Fear of Confined Spaces
Fear of Flying
Fear of Heights
Fear of Intimacy
Fear of Public Speaking
Fear of Spiders, Reptiles, Birds
Fertility & IVF
Gastric Band Hypnosis
Help with IBS
Increase Your Confidence
IVF & Fertility
NLP Business Coaching
NLP Stage Nerves Coaching
NLP Success Coaching
Panic Attack Treatment
Social Media Addiction
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
Treatment for PTSD