Gastric Band Hypnotherapy In London
Gastric Band Hypnosis has received much press attention here in the UK and America quoting amazing successes often mimicking the expected weight loss profile of a patient undergoing gastric band surgery. NO pills or supplements and NO surgery with the potential risk of unwelcome side effects.
The real key to success with weight loss is to stop “trying to lose weight”. Instead focus on a goal that is positive rather than negative.
The Gastric Band Hypnotherapy NLP Treatment was devised by Max Kirsten an award-winning Clinical Hypnotherapist who has worked with weight management issues for over a decade. Max combines the latest advanced Hypnotherapy with Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Cognitive Behavioural Techniques, even before the Gastric Band Hypnosis takes place. “Gastric band surgery isn’t always successful when there are deep psychological issues still present and unresolved.”
His approach first addresses any psychological issues that may be causing the overeating behaviour. He also teaches how to recognise the difference between normal healthy eating and emotional comfort overeating and more importantly what to do instead to create a new healthy attitude towards food and thus weight reduction.
- Don’t try to lose weight, burn fat or fight food addiction and obesity using pills, surgery or starvation diets… that’s the hard way!
- Remove your desire to overeat
- Form a positive self image
- Produces stronger feelings of inner strength and determination
- Improve your feel-good factor, confidence and positive thinking
- Reduce your stress levels
- Occasionally weight gain is caused by a past event; uncovering and healing this can help
- There can sometimes be a subconscious reason why you stay fat.
- Hypnosis can replace weight gain with something far more healthy
- Love to exercise regularly
- Why have expensive surgery when it can be avoided?
Actor / Director
Author & Politician
What Is Gastric Band Hypnosis?
The principle of the therapy is that the client is convinced at a subconscious level that a gastric band operation has been performed. The subconscious mind therefore believes that there has been a major reduction in stomach capacity and the body therefore responds differently to hunger and the amount of food that can be eaten. As well as a reduction in the quantity of food that can be eaten, a change in the type of food takes place with the individual far happier eating ‘lighter’ foods rather than heavy meals.
The therapy itself simulates the actual gastric band surgical procedure and great care is taken to accurately represent the technical aspects of the surgery including replicating smells and sounds of a real operating theatre.
The advantages of Gastric Band hypnosis over traditional surgery:
- No Surgical risks
- No pain
- Having a Gastric Band fitted through a Gastric Band Operation is expensive and can cost on average £8,500, which does not include the time off from work you will need to take to recovery
- Patients Can Suffer from Complications with Gastric Band Surgery
- Nausea and vomiting
- Reflux or regurgitation of food
- Slipped band
- Obstruction or blockage
- Difficulty swallowing
* If these complications cause you serious discomfort your band may need to be adjusted or removed. This involves further surgery, exposing you to all the associated risks once again.
Hypnosis enhances weight loss substantially and naturally over time.
Dental Phobia and Needles
Eating Disorders (ED)
Fear of Confined Spaces
Fear of Flying
Fear of Heights
Fear of Intimacy
Fear of Public Speaking
Fear of Spiders, Reptiles, Birds
Fertility & IVF
Gastric Band Hypnosis
Help with IBS
Increase Your Confidence
IVF & Fertility
NLP Business Coaching
NLP Success Coaching
Panic Attack Treatment
Social Media Addiction
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
Treatment for PTSD
Research Into Hypnosis For Weight Loss
Hypnosis is more than 30 times more effective for weight loss
Cochrane et al conducted a study into hypnosis and weight loss with 60 female participants who were more than 20% overweight. He divided the participants into 2 groups, one who received hypnosis treatment, and a control group who did not receive any hypnosis.
Results showed that the group who received the hypnosis lost more weight. Each participant on average losing 17lbs over the course of the study, compared to women in the control group losing only 0.5lbs
Cochrane concluded that hypnosis can make your weight loss efforts more than 30x more effective.