Hypnotherapy for Panic Attack treatment
Panic attacks are brought on by a variety of reasons, mainly because all the anxiety and stress that triggers a panic attack is almost always rooted deep within the subconscious mind.
Hypnosis allows the subconscious to make changes thereby reducing and changing the perception of the root causes for your panic. I combine a variety of treatments, with deep hypnotic relaxation, which is an autonomic nervous system re-balancing. These ‘thought stopping’ techniques enable the client to become more empowered to conquer the old fear until it has completely lost all it’s power.
This form of therapy is additionally benefitted by the use of the new Psycho-sensory therapy called Amygdala Depotentiation Therapy (ADT) otherwise known as Havening which was originally developed by Dr. Ronald Ruden and Dr. Stephen Ruden in the US, The use of ADT is particularly effective when working with PTSD, severe trauma, all phobias and emotional overwhelm.
One to One session
An initial consultation with Max includes:
- Take detailed notes of specific anxiety condition
- Building an anxiety map
- Advanced hypnotherapy including building powerful thought stopping techniques with NLP
- PMR (positive mental rehearsal)
- Learn how to use ‘thought-stopping’ techniques
Advanced hypnotherapy with Max Kirsten
- A unique combination of hypnosis, NLP and latest cognitive behavioural techniques
- Transform negative thoughts and your experience of the world around you
- A powerful and effective way to enhance your confidence
IMPORTANT: Please note that the effects of therapy may differ for different clients. No therapy can give you a 100% guarantee of a cure. All clients are required to complete a questionnaire form before undertaking hypnotherapy, in which you will be asked to disclose certain medical information. Whilst clinical hypnotherapy is very safe, if you are epileptic, or undergoing psychiatric treatment, then you should obtain a letter from your medical practitioner to confirm that you may have hypnotherapy.