Anxiety Hypnotherapy in London
Effective and rapid anxiety treatment of Anxiety with Hypnotherapy and NLP
Max Kirsten has been treating all forms of anxiety with hypnotherapy and NLP at his clinic in London for over 14 years. He has created a powerful Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming NLP program for the specialized treatment of all forms of anxiety including insomnia. He’s also written a best selling book on anxiety entitled ‘Self-Help: Find your Self to help yourself’ (Hay House Publishing).
He treats his many clients on a One-to-One confidential private basis, having identified which type of anxiety you suffer from, treatment begins with taking detailed notes, followed by a specialised personalised treatment plan, which includes Cognitive Hypnotherapy, and teaching you simple but powerful ‘thought stopping’ techniques to snap you out of the ‘anxious thinking’ negative loop.
Anxiety is usually at the root of all panic attacks, so learning the technique of how to ‘thought stop’ and stay present. Learn how to stay free from all the mental and physical effects of F.E.A.R.
Learn how to switch off hypervigilance, which is an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. Not surprisingly, hypervigilance is considered a common feature of various anxiety disorders, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Hypervigilance is accompanied by a state of increased anxiety which can cause extreme exhaustion.
A powerful and effective way to be free of worry, anxiety and fear. Transform negative thoughts and your experience of the world around you, into the mind of a confident, positive, mindful, present person. Learn how to live more in the Now.
Most sufferers of anxiety have high levels of adrenal and cortisol stress chemicals in their bloodstream, so learning powerful relaxation techniques and practicing them on a regular basis (ideally daily) will help to reset your autonomic nervous system imbalance (ANS).
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety is the mis-use of the imagination… Anxiety related conditions are the most common variety of psychological afflictions a person may experience, they account for a major percentage of visits to doctors and psychiatrists. These conditions are NOT the result of personal weakness or even character flaws. They can be caused by a combination of factors, including environmental stresses, chemical changes in the brain, and often autonomic nervous system imbalances within the body.
Specialist Hypnotherapy Anxiety Treatment
Hypnotherapy’s most common clinical utilisation is in the treatment of anxiety and its various related states; Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Free-floating Anxiety, Implanted Anxiety, Perfection Anxiety, Existential Anxiety, Social Phobia, Insomnia, OCD, PTSD and Panic attacks.
Physical symptoms may include:
– Palpitations and shortness of breath
– Feeling constant uneasiness
– Obsessive thoughts
– Flashbacks and nightmares of traumatic experiences
– Nausea and dizziness
– Ritualistic behaviours, such as repeated hand washing
– Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
– Trouble remaining still and calm
– Dry mouth and sometimes numbness or tingling in the hands or feet.
Anxiety Hypnotherapy in London with Max Kirsten
An initial consultation with Max includes:
- Consultation detailing your specific anxiety condition
- Advanced Hypnotherapy and NLP session
- A unique combination of advanced hypnosis, NLP and latest cognitive behavioural techniques
- Positive Mental Rehearsal (PMR)
- Learning powerful NLP ‘thought stopping’ techniques
- Learn powerful breathing exercises that help to reduce anxiety
Usually 1 to 3 sessions
“Going on Broadway for my first previews has been a very nervy thing, but Max Kirsten’s Anxiety program has been brilliant!” ~ Ewan McGregor OBE (Actor)
Anxiety and panic attack Hypnotherapy and NLP in London
- A unique combination of hypnotherapy, NLP and latest cognitive behavioural techniques CBT
- Transform all anxious thoughts into calm, and present thoughts
- A powerful and effective way to overcome anxiety for good
- Learn to give up the endless practise of worrying and catastrophising
- Learn how to ‘Be’ and to ‘live in the moment.’
IMPORTANT: Please note that the effects of therapy may differ for different clients. No therapy can give you a 100% guarantee of a cure. All clients are required to complete a questionnaire form before undertaking hypnotherapy, in which you will be asked to disclose certain medical information. Whilst clinical hypnotherapy is very safe, if you are epileptic, or undergoing psychiatric treatment, then you should obtain a letter from your medical practitioner to confirm that you may have treatment with Anxiety Hypnotherapy London.