Hypnotherapy For Anxiety In London
Virtual Clinics: effective and rapid treatment of Anxiety with Hypnosis and NLP
Max Kirsten has been treating all forms of anxiety with hypnotherapy and NLP at his clinic in London for over 14 years. He has created a powerful Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming NLP program for the specialized treatment of all forms of anxiety including insomnia. He’s also written a best selling book on anxiety entitled ‘Self-Help: Find your Self to help yourself’ (Hay House Publishing).
He treats his many clients on a One-to-One confidential private basis, having identified which type of anxiety you suffer from, treatment begins with taking detailed notes, followed by a specialised personalised treatment plan, which includes Cognitive Hypnotherapy, and teaching you simple but powerful ‘thought stopping’ techniques to snap you out of the ‘anxious thinking’ negative loop.
Anxiety is usually at the root of all panic attacks, so learning the technique of how to ‘thought stop’ and stay present. Learn how to stay free from all the mental and physical effects of F.E.A.R.
Learn how to switch off hypervigilance, which is an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. Not surprisingly, hypervigilance is considered a common feature of various anxiety disorders, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Hypervigilance is accompanied by a state of increased anxiety which can cause extreme exhaustion.
A powerful and effective way to be free of worry, anxiety and fear. Transform negative thoughts and your experience of the world around you, into the mind of a confident, positive, mindful, present person. Learn how to live more "in the Now".
Most sufferers of anxiety have high levels of adrenal and cortisol stress chemicals in their bloodstream, so learning powerful relaxation techniques and practicing them on a regular basis (ideally daily) will help to reset your autonomic nervous system imbalance (ANS). Many people suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) because of their anxiety.
What Is Anxiety?
Anxiety is the mis-use of the imagination…. Anxiety related conditions are the most common variety of psychological afflictions a person may experience, they account for a major percentage of visits to doctors and psychiatrists. These conditions are NOT the result of personal weakness or even character flaws. They can be caused by a combination of factors, including environmental stresses, chemical changes in the brain, and often autonomic nervous system imbalances within the body.
* Please Note: Due to the Global Corona Virus Pandemic, all appointments with Max are 'One-to-One' Virtual Clinics using Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype wherever you are in the world!
Actor / Director
Author & Politician
Specialist Hypnotherapy Anxiety Treatment
Physical Anxiety Symptoms May Include:
- Palpitations and shortness of breath
- Feeling constant uneasiness
- Obsessive thoughts
- Flashbacks and nightmares of traumatic experiences
- Nausea and dizziness
- Ritualistic behaviours, such as repeated hand washing
- Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
- Trouble remaining still and calm
- Dry mouth and sometimes numbness or tingling in the hands or feet.
Anxiety Hypnotherapy In London With Max Kirsten
- Consultation detailing your specific anxiety condition
- Advanced Hypnotherapy and NLP session
- A unique combination of advanced hypnosis, NLP and latest cognitive behavioural techniques
- Positive Mental Rehearsal (PMR)
- Learning powerful NLP ‘thought stopping’ techniques
- Learn powerful breathing exercises that help to reduce anxiety
Ewan McGregor OBE
Dental Phobia and Needles
Eating Disorders (ED)
Fear of Confined Spaces
Fear of Flying
Fear of Heights
Fear of Intimacy
Fear of Public Speaking
Fear of Spiders, Reptiles, Birds
Fertility & IVF
Gastric Band Hypnosis
Help with IBS
Increase Your Confidence
IVF & Fertility
NLP Business Coaching
NLP Success Coaching
Panic Attack Treatment
Social Media Addiction
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
Treatment for PTSD
Anxiety and Panic Attack Hypnotherapy and NLP In London
- A unique combination of hypnotherapy, NLP and latest cognitive behavioural techniques CBT
- Transform all anxious thoughts into calm, and present thoughts
- A powerful and effective way to overcome anxiety for good
- Learn to give up the endless practise of worrying and catastrophising
- Learn how to ‘Be’ and to ‘live in the moment.’