Health & Life Issues Which Can Be Treated With Hypnotherapy
Social Media Addiction
Eating Disorders (ED)
NLP Success Coaching
Fears & Phobias
- I stopped smoking using Max’s ‘Quit Smoking Now’ app years ago. It really worked.Ewan McGregor OBEActor & Director
- It’s amazing! I used to have sleep problems from jet lag travelling across time zones because of my work, but since listening to Max Kirsten’s Sleep Insomnia program, I now sleep so much better.Dougray ScottActor
- Glad to find hypnotherapist Max Kirsten on Twitter. Discovered his Insomnia apps via The Wall Street Journal. They are amazing. They work.Louise MenschAuthor & Politician
- I found Max Kirsten’s “Relax Now” app to be totally relaxing, rejuvenating and refreshing, and I know you will too.Joseph FiennesActor
- Max Kirsten is the man for public speaking success coaching.Ozwald Boateng OBEFashion Designer
IMPORTANT: Please note that the effects of therapy may differ for different clients. No therapy can give you a 100% guarantee of a cure. All clients are required to complete a questionnaire form before undertaking hypnotherapy, in which you will be asked to disclose certain medical information. Whilst clinical hypnotherapy is very safe, if you are epileptic, or undergoing psychiatric treatment, then you should obtain a letter from your medical practitioner to confirm that you may have hypnotherapy.
* Please Note: Due to the Global Corona Virus Pandemic, all appointments with Max are 'One-to-One' Virtual Clinics using Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype wherever you are in the world!