Hypnotherapy For Cannabis Addiction
Freedom From Cannabis Captivity
As a cannabis addiction specialist and clinical hypnotherapist, I have helped many of my private clients with clinical hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to overcome their cannabis addiction at my private clinic located in central London. All One-to-One addiction therapy sessions are confidential, and in a completely safe environment. Advanced hypnosis combined with NLP, and cognitive behavioural techniques are a very effective way to help you to break the habit and addiction to Cannabis, Marijuana, skunk, weed, hashish, pollen, THC oil, skins, pipes, bongs and paraphernalia and to develop new much healthier behaviours for daily clearer thinking. Learn how to sleep again naturally. How to become motivated to really achieve your dreams.
Contact my addiction clinic to book (usually 1-3 sessions) for Cannabis Addiction Hypnotherapy London.
Please note that conquering my own daily cannabis addiction many years ago has made me a more effective addiction specialist.
So find freedom from the 'endless blur' and conquer your addiction to cannabis, marijuana, weed, skunk and/or hash. The new addiction to vaping THC is also becoming an issue for many people.
If you need cannabis to feel normal. If you smoke in the morning, or promise yourself that you won’t smoke today – and then you do as usual. If you feel you have to always have it, or that you won’t sleep without it. If it’s the glue that hold you together. If you feel anxious and worried about running out. If cannabis rules your life, find freedom with cannabis addiction hypnotherapy London.
Discover the joys of having a clear mind, and much healthier bigger lungs.
Find freedom from cannabis captivity with Max Kirsten, the cannabis recovery coach.
Call to make an appointment, and I look forward to working with you soon.
Usually 1-3 sessions.
Click here for the general addiction page.
- I stopped smoking using Max’s ‘Quit Smoking Now’ app years ago. It really worked.Ewan McGregor OBEActor & Director
- It’s amazing! I used to have sleep problems from jet lag travelling across time zones because of my work, but since listening to Max Kirsten’s Sleep Insomnia program, I now sleep so much better.Dougray ScottActor
- Glad to find hypnotherapist Max Kirsten on Twitter. Discovered his Insomnia apps via The Wall Street Journal. They are amazing. They work.Louise MenschAuthor & Politician
- I found Max Kirsten’s “Relax Now” app to be totally relaxing, rejuvenating and refreshing, and I know you will too.Joseph FiennesActor
- Max Kirsten is the man for public speaking success coaching.Ozwald Boateng OBEFashion Designer
Hypnotherapy For Cannabis Addiction In London
- A unique combination of hypnosis, NLP and latest cognitive behavioural techniques to help you conquer your cannabis addiction
- Transform old smoking cannabis thoughts into new clean healthy habits
- A powerful and effective way to enhance your self-confidence through hypnotherapy for cannabis addiction
IMPORTANT: Please note that the effects of therapy may differ for different clients. No therapy can give you a 100% guarantee of a cure. All clients are required to complete a questionnaire form before undertaking hypnotherapy, in which you will be asked to disclose certain medical information. Whilst clinical hypnotherapy is very safe, if you are epileptic, or undergoing psychiatric treatment, then you should obtain a letter from your medical practitioner to confirm that you may have Treatment for Cannabis Addiction.
Hypnotherapy London. Marijuana Addiction Hypnotherapy London. Weed Addiction Hypnotherapy London. THC Addiction Hypnotherapy London.
Dental Phobia and Needles
Eating Disorders (ED)
Fear of Confined Spaces
Fear of Flying
Fear of Heights
Fear of Intimacy
Fear of Public Speaking
Fear of Spiders, Reptiles, Birds
Fertility & IVF
Gastric Band Hypnosis
Help with IBS
Increase Your Confidence
IVF & Fertility
NLP Business Coaching
NLP Stage Nerves Coaching
NLP Success Coaching
Panic Attack Treatment
Social Media Addiction
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
Treatment for PTSD