Relax Now MP3 Pack 2023
Relaxation Hypnosis Program
The ULTIMATE 'De-Stress' Deep Relaxation' Hypnosis MP3 Download PackPersonal Clinical Hypnotherapy NLP Relaxation Program. Max Kirsten brings you the distillation of all his many years of clinical experience in his latest ‘Relax Now' hypnosis MP3 download program. This is a proven hypnotic relaxation program to help with mild to chronic stress, hypertension, IBS and anxiety related conditions – This is NOT a generic hypnosis product. Medical News! '8 Medical Doctors in the US' are recommending this Relax Now hypnosis download to their patients.’ Max Kirsten’s ‘Life Change’ Apps have featured in the The Sunday Times Newspaper ‘The 500 Best Apps in the World.’ * Important Information: Please be aware that MP3 files cannot be downloaded directly to mobile IOS devices – iPhones and iPads, for these you should always download first to a desktop/laptop and then sync to your mobile device with iTunes. However you CAN download these programs into all android devices directly.
De-Stress With Max Kirsten's Relaxation Hypnosis Program, 'Relax Now'
STRESS: The New Curse of the 21st Century
According to ‘The American Institute Of Stress’ Over 90% of disease is CAUSED or COMPLICATED by stress.
An estimated 1 in 10 people suffer from work-related stress at a cost of billions annually in lost output. Studies have shown that excessive stress over a prolonged period can lead to mental & physical illness, including depression, hyper-tension, nervous breakdowns and heart disease.
In a medical or biological context stress is a physical, mental, or emotional factor that causes bodily or mental tension. Stresses can be external (from the environment, psychological, or social situations) or internal (illness, or from a medical procedure). * Stress can initiate the “fight or flight” response, a complex reaction of neurologic and endocrinologic systems.
- Introduction video
- Over 2.5 hours of spoken audio hypnosis sessions
- Getting started audio introduction
- Relax Now (Main session) 40 mins
- Relax Now (Short session) 15 mins
- Relaxing Rain 30 mins – with Alpha/Theta waves
- Distant Waves 30 mins – with Alpha waves
- The Relax Now E-Book PDF– about stress
- 3 Relaxation Breath Exercises
"Relax Now is AWESOME! It’s the ultimate stress buster – It got me through some very tough times. Thanks Max."Nick Willing
Creator, Writer, Director
Olympus, Neverland, Alice, Tin Man, Altar, etc.
Because Life can be difficult, and often stressful, after a busy day, we all need to regularly make special time to relax. Stress symptoms may be affecting your health, and you might not even know it yet.
Workplace stress is now part of risk assessment. Everyone is aware of the benefits of a healthier workforce, but very few really know what the options are. Unlike smoking in the workplace, which can be detected, stress cannot. Hypnotherapy for relaxation can help you to keep your stress levels low, when used on a regular basis.
Learn how to Relax Now with relaxation hypnosis ... for 2023
Relaxation Hypnosis To De-Stress
It is very important to learn how to relax regularly, and with Max Kirsten's Relax Now - self-hypnosis for Deep Relaxation program you can learn how to 'de-stress' for yourself. This relaxation hypnosis program has been specially created to help you to completely relax, unwind and let go... to drift off… into the 'healing state'.
Relaxation is a process that decreases the 'wear and tear' on your mind and body from the challenges and hassles of daily life. Deep hypnotic relaxation techniques can greatly reduce the effects of negative stress, helping you enjoy a better quality of life.
When we relax completely we can enter a state of wonderful profound peace of mind and body. This is often described by the medical profession as the 'healing state.’ As deep relaxation has been shown to boost your body’s immune system.
Most people do not know how to relax regularly, because they lead time poor lives in the 24/7 digital age. They have never learned any stress management techniques.
Although some stress in daily life can be a good thing. Scientific research studies have shown that excessive stress over a prolonged period can lead to mental & physical illness, including depression, hypertension, nervous breakdown and heart disease. Relax Now relaxation hypnosis download will help you keep healthy by enabling you to reduce your stress levels.
- Slowing your heart rate
- Lowering blood pressure
- Slowing your breathing rate
- Increasing blood flow to major muscles
- Reducing muscle tension
- Lowering chronic pain
- Improving focus and concentration
- Reducing anger and frustration
- Boosting confidence to handle problems
Relax Now hypnosis with Max Kirsten teaches you a number of advanced relaxation techniques, through self-hypnosis, which are ideally suited to help anyone with stress related illnesses such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Anxiety, Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Insomnia, Hypertension, Chronic Fatigue (ME), and stress related skin conditions like Eczema, etc.
* The relaxation process must ideally be frequent and regular for the long-term medical benefits to achieve maximum effect on the physical body.
* The Hypnotherapy and NLP audio elements of this program were created in a state-of-the-art recording studio with Full-Stereo Imaging, including the latest Future Pacing, Analogue Marking techniques, with breakthrough techniques in Advanced Hypnosis combined with Binaural Beat Technology, and encoded (Alpha, Theta, Delta) Brainwave Entrainment Frequencies.
Relax Now and Enjoy.
Max Kirsten C.Ht
Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Success Coach, Certified Sleep Coach and Author
* Important Information: These hypnotherapy NLP download programs are not in CD format. They are MP3 format sound files (which you can then burn to CD if you wish to later) and some programs contain PDF e-books.
* Please also be aware that MP3 files cannot be downloaded directly to mobile iOS devices – iPhones and iPads. You should always get either the iOS app from the Apple App Store. Similarly, if you are on Android, get the app from Google Play, or if this product is not also available in App format, we recommend that you download an App called 'Collect’ by WeTransfer or something similar onto your smartphone and/or tablet to use as the MP3 player of these files. Alternatively, you can download these MP3 Packs into Dropbox to stream/play or similar.